February 16, 2010

Gung Hay Fat Choy and Happy Fat Tuesday!, New Outlet

My neighbor is Chinese and gave me a red envelope. She treats me like I'm her kid. I know red envelopes should only be for little kids but she's such a sweet old lady I couldn't help but accept the gift.

Happy Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras y'all! My boyfriend is giving up sushi (his favorite food) so we're going to eat a big sushi dinner tonight. I decided to give up on online shopping for Lent. It's going to be nerve wracking because I love the convenience and the distraction at work. More time for calligraphy and art!

Other news: The Hive Creations, a neat Tiki-themed gift shop based in Florida, has accepted my consignment inquiry! Now I can reach a whole new range of customers. I decided to create original artwork that combines to form a set if a buyer wants to get all three paintings. Really excited to take part on this new venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment