April 30, 2010

Cinco de Mayo - Etsy Meet and Greet in San Francisco!

Crossroads Cafe Ad
I may have lost my mind in doing this but I've decided to attend the official Etsy Admin Meet and Greet in San Francisco.


Here are the event details for those interested in going:
Date: 05/05/2010 at 7:00PM (Cinco de Mayo yeah!)
Location: Crossroads Cafe - 699 Delancey Street San Francisco, CA
You can take the MUNI rail line to get there by bus, or walk from the 4th and King Caltrain station. Parking is limited, so public transportation is highly encouraged.
**RSVP only.** Even if you're a 'maybe' you have to be counted. Confirm your RSVP here

I will be coming with business cards in one hand and stuff to show off in the other. It may be a bit excessive to bring a portfolio and art supplies. But when you're surrounded by creative people I noticed these things are called for. If you've never been to this area before you're in for a treat. Hope to see you there! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment