April 21, 2010

Work in Progress: Fun with Paper Punches


I've been searching everywhere for the perfect cherry blossom shaped paper punch. What I saw at the store and online were just vague flower shaped punches. I know, I'm being far too picky. But I don't want to just be satisfied if I'm going to get arts and crafts supplies. I need a durable product with a lot of mileage. Good thing places like Crafty Japan sell the exact paper punch I was looking for for less than $5. Sooooo happy when this came in the mail.

All right the perfect paper punch, I gotta test drive this thing. Good thing I have this big pile of pink origami scrap from a previous project. Yep it worked like a charm. Gonna put this all together and...well, I'll have to save that for next time. It's drying. Enjoy the teaser picture! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment