June 10, 2010

See you in Vegas!

Viva Las Vegas!
...Or then again maybe not. I will be away for much of next week in fabulous and flashy and glittery and showy Las Vegas. I haven't taken a real vacation for about two years (thanks job hunting) and it's high time to let my hair down.

My Etsy shop will still be open while I am away, but if you decide to buy something while I'm gone expect your package to ship out on June 18, 2010.

No, I will not be taking pictures of all the wackiness to be had. With my circle of friends we are bound to recreate a scene from The Hangover. (Watch the movie if you haven't. It's like every Vegas bachelor party in one story.) However if there is a buffet or store that I particularly liked I will let you know. This blog has to stay a little classy =p

Viva viva
Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment