June 26, 2010

Shop Updates: Black and White


Hope everyone's having a good weekend so far. I've been spending the day with my washer/dryer set trying to get piles of clothes cleaned. While waiting for the dryer cycle to function I decided to unveil my new shop banner and avatar set.

I know, black and white, right? Usually I'm a very colorful person. I did find something refreshing about black, white, and a dash of red. It's like wearing red shoes with you favorite little black dress. A classic twist to a classic outfit.


The chrysanthemum piece I made with my old brush finished off much better than I expected. I've used it everywhere, as you can tell. Of course if you want the piece for yourself, you can buy it here for $25 (+s&h). ^_^

I even used it for my layout for Fantazya's 2011 Calendar. See?

No comments:

Post a Comment